Wednesday 28 December 2011

The Witchery sale continues...

There are so many sales out there at the moment, post Christmas, that it can be at times a little daunting as to which one to look at first?  But I have to say, that Witchery are rocking the 'Best Sale' title!  With '25% off all full priced merchandise until further notice' sale, plus 'Buy 3 sale items & get the 3rd for free' sale, PLUS if you are a Witchery member (and membership is free and only a few clicks online to complete) you receive an 'additional 5% off already reduced' sale goodies - it truly is too good to be true!

The SALE section on the Witchery website is amazing.  There is a mass of clothes, accessories and shoes to choose from and all current season.  With Summer only just poking it's head out between the clouds in the Southern Hemisphere, now is a great time to revamp that wardrobe.  I love the Helena High Heel which is available now for $69.95.  Or if you are a Witchery member, save that additional 5% and pick these divine heels up for $66.45.

I seriously can't get past the fact that Witchery are also knocking off 25% from goods that have just landed in their stores.  I mean, please... how good is that?  One of my favourite dresses which I hope to have in my hot little hands very soon is the Double Layer Racer Back dress.  Beautiful, casual, and feminine with an interesting, contrasting hemline, I can see myself wearing this everywhere this season and next.  And with the discount on full priced merchandise, you can purchase this number for $127.46.  Score!

And what about accessories?  I love accessories!  They help make me feel complete in what I am wearing.  It can simply be just a hairclip that does the trick!  And I am in love with the Snap Clip Set of 4 in raspberry, on sale now for $7.95 - or $7.55 if you are a Witchery member.  The colours are so pretty, that they make me feel pretty.

So the only problem will be how will you limit yourself when you shop online or go into one of the Witchery stores.  You are bound to bag a number of bargains with all the promotions Witchery are tantilising us with!  And the discounts also apply to WitcheryMAN and WitcheryKIDS.  But get in quick, as these deals will see stock running out the door and are for a limited time only.

Happy shopping!  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment