Wednesday 14 December 2011

They call it Mellow Yellow!

Yellow reminds of the sun shining, which reminds me of summer, which makes me do a happy dance!  And at the moment, with summer still lerking in the wings, I need a lot of yellow in my life!  Check out this absolutely divine Wildfox long top/dress - Cruise Roadtrip sweater in canary - which has just come into the Velvet Fox Online store and is ON SALE for Christmas at $109.85 (normally $169).  Gorgeous!

To add a little bit of sunshine to your feet, I can't go past the Sportsgirl Josie Mid wedge in chartreuse for $69.95, which until 16 December you can purchase online and receive free delivery!


This Witchery Floppy hat at left, for $49.95, is simply too cute to pass up for summer and would look sensational by the beach or the pool!

And for a real 'Shoestring' option to add a little bit of yellow to your life, I love Witchery's nail polish in sunshine, $12.95, to make my fingernails come alive!

Wear yellow with black, white, denim, whatever... it will make you feel like you're having fun in the sun, even on a cloudy, rainy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment