Monday 7 November 2011

What I'm wearing today...

I know I have said this before... but I LOVE a Wildfox Couture tee!  I think the cotton is amazingly soft, they are very flattering and they make me feel a little bit pretty and a little bit special!  Today I'm wearing my Wildfox Couture 1774 t-shirt (mine is actually the reverse of the one pictured - I have the pink tee with white writing).  The tee at left is available at Jade and Belle online store, ON SALE, for $50.  Small, medium and large are all still available.

I've teamed this with my Urban Slouch Cargo short, purchased via Ezibuy, which is also currently on sale for $30.  I have had my shorts for a while now and they are seriously the most comfortable short I own.  Love love LOVE 'em!  Wear this ensemble with either a wedge heel, like Rubi Shoes 'Josie' wedge pictured bottom left for $39.95, and accessorise with bangles up your arm.

Alternatively, throw on your favourite pair of havaiana's and aviator sunglasses, like my Designer Brands pair pictured top right which are available at My Chemist for $20, plus a fedora hat, like the Rubi 'Rosie' fedora pictures for $14.95, for a more casual and relaxed look.

No comments:

Post a Comment