Wednesday 2 November 2011

Things I love!

I know we are in the midst of seasons changing - well, apparently... it still feels like winter here in Melbourne!  But I can't go past a couple of things that I have recently fallen in love with.

Firstly, I have just added the Witchery half puff sleeve tunic in cherry, at left, to my wardrobe collection. 

Currently on sale for $59.95, this looks absolutely gorgeous with a pair of washed indigo boyfriend jeans and Witchery's 'Helena' high heel in tan, also on sale for $99.95, pictured left.  I don't have these heels much to my dismay but have tried them on - what can I say, they are lush!  You could also wear this tunic with Witchery's 'Tori' high heel in cherry which I have blogged about in a previous post.

I'm also desperately in love with Josie's 'Pamela' oversized top or dress, above right, for $179.  This is more a luxe item rather than shoestring, but it's so feminine and flirty and would look to die for with a pair of ink skinny leg jeans - which you could pick up from Kmart for $10 - and Witchery's 'Claudia' bootie in latte, above left, on sale now for $69.95.

If only I had that endless supply of cash so I could go purchasing crazy!  Does anyone know where I can find a money tree? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment