Friday 4 November 2011

Designer sale - Rebecca Thompson

I have to admit that I have a slight 'girl crush' on Rebecca Thompson designs.  I have seen them most recently on the gorgeous Brodie Harper and the beautiful Giaan Rooney and have lusted after the divine dresses they have been wearing.  Fortunately for us, Rebecca Thompson is have a massive sale!  Yay!  <insert *happy dance*>.  Here are a few of my favourites that are listed in her sale. 

Top left is the gorgeous Rebecca Thompson Red Silk Cotton Embroided tunic which is reduced to $100 and oh how I wish it could be mine!  Team with Rebecca Thompson blue hand-woven necklace for $25 and the outfit is to die for.

Next at left, is Rebecca Thompson's Mix & Match Pansy dress which has also been reduced to $100.  Again, I would wear this with Rebecca Thompson's green hand-woven necklace for $25 and what more can I say... this is scrumptious!  The colours and the detail are perfection.  Wear with a simple wedge or heel so as not to detract from the stunning ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment