Monday 10 October 2011

You've lost that loving feeling..!

What's not to love about accessorising and what better way to do it but with Aviator sunglasses!

Have you heard the ad on radio or on the TV - "My sister is wearing expensive cosmetics but I've saved money with Designer Brands..."?

DB Sunglasses (Designer Brands Comestics Australia) now have sunglasses available, inspired by brands like Ray Ban, Chanel, Bvlgari and Christian Dior.  I purchased my aviators, inspired by Calvin Klein, recently from my local MY CHEMIST for $14.99, although I believe they normally retail for $39.95.

These sunnies absorb 100% of harmful UV rays with high sunglare reduction (Lens Category 3) and are made of a strong and sturdy metal frame, making them extremely comfortable to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment