Friday 7 October 2011

An Oldie but a Goodie!

One of my all time favourite outfits for Winter / Spring 2011 has been my Fairground All The Way shirt dress (in steel grey), teamed with Kmart Australia black skinny pants and Tony Bianco black Noah booties.

This shirt dress can still be found and, as you might have guessed, it is on sale now!  Whoop whoop!

UK online shop Purple Oval has a SML still available at approximately $62 including postage.



Homegrown online shop Velvet Fox (and one of my personal favs) also has an X-SML and MED onsale for $60 plus P&H.

Kmart no longer has the black skinny pants available, however, they do have a black skinny jean for $15.  How can you go wrong with that!!!

Finish the look with your favourite black bootie!

I was lucky enough to score my Tony Bianco Noah booties in a sale for $60. And although this sale has now finished, I have located the exact same boot on the Santini online store for $110.
http://www.santini.com.au/tony_bianco-NOAH-000010789.html

A lovely long silver locklet necklace - like the Belle Noel by Kim Kardashian 'Nugget Locket' seals the deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment