Monday 31 October 2011

Holiday Blues..!

OK, so there is a double entendre for that title!  I am currently suffering post holiday blues after spending a week in the divine Port Douglas, only to return to freezing cold Melbourne!  However, while strolling around Macrossan street, I noticed that blue was everywhere for this spring and summer.  AND the brighter the blue, the better.  Shoes, clothes, accessories... blue blue blue!

Here are a couple of things that I have picked out that I love...

Top left are Josie 'Charlie' Wedges for $149 with their signature leopard print sole.  How delicious are these?  To purchase, contact Josie Clothing on 02 8068 1620.  Top right is the Dotti 'Block' heel in colour 'blues' for $69.95.  I think the two tone blue make them look super fun!  What do you think?

Left - Dotti 'Indian Brave Saddle Bag' in blue for $29.95 and right (a personal favourite to dress up shorts or jeans) - Bardot 'Boyfriend' jacket in cobalt which is on sale now for $64.98.

So maybe, just maybe, if I add some blue to my wardrobe this week, my post trip sadness will subside?  I think it's worth a try!  Any excuse really!!

No comments:

Post a Comment